Friday, February 11, 2011

Confession Friday

I confess that I have teared up at least 12 times in my Sociology class this week. Although, Sociology is a deep subject..I look around and no one else seems to be as moved as me. I think my professor has caught on to my blubbering. He likes to keep my after class and ask if I'm okay. Embarressing.

I confess that I lost my diamond necklace Trav got me for Christmas a couple years ago and I JUST FOUND IT yesterday!!!! He asked me awhile back why I never wear it anymore. I replied, Oh ya know...hey! What do you want for dinner tonight?

I confess that I have some shitty ass people in my life. That is putting it lightly. 'These' people have been in my life for a long long time. Some realitives, some friends. And what do I do? I put up with them. I grin & bare it. And frankly, I'm tired. Sooo Sooo tired of it. WHY do some people get to act the way they do, treat people the way they do? I have gone above & beyond for some of these people. And I get shit on everytime. I would love love love to wipe out all the negative people in my life. However, how in the heck to you disown (maybe that is not the right word to use) a family memeber or friend that you have known if not your your whole life, pretty darn close to it?

I confess that Luke IS going to daycare today. Sigh, his last day!! And I'm not going to school nor going to work. I am going shopping, to lunch, and get a little TLC from my buddy Steve. Oh yes, my nail technician. We have become the bestest of best friends over the past few years and I loooove him!!!

I confess that my confidence is out the window. Can you buy that somewhere?

I confess that I have had the same two CLEAN loads of laundry in my room all week & instead of getting my booty in gear to fold them, I just root through until I find what I want. Trav yells at me & I get supppper mad. Um hello, I am pretty sure I am a grown up now DAD.

I confess that I felt an ounce of sunshine on me yesterday & I let that justify the need to get some ice cream.

I confess that I wish I could forget the past. But that is not really possible. However, I can forgive. I have forgiven a couple of people in my life who have done the utmost terrible things to me and we have relationships now. Good relationships. It IS possible...

5 comments:

Meagan said...

I confess that I have had the same set of dirty sheets piled on the floor in our bedroom for two weeks now...maybe I will wash them this weekend.

Sara said...

I confess that I wish I was in your sociology class, I dread going to mine!

Erin said...

I confess that after seeing this and your facebook I REALLY want a pedi today. BAD.

I confess that (for the most part) I have gotten rid of most of the shitty people in my life. You stop caring about them and just stay away. It works. I am SO much happier not being around negative people constantly.. even if it means Brandon gets sick of me always hanging out with him:) It is possible!!

Adrien said...

Good for you! Take a day off. :) And I'm seriously cracking up over your prof keeping you after class...hehehe...does he know you're pregnant?

I confess that I look forward to Friday every week because Eric's parents always treat us to dinner, and it's the one night I know for sure that I don't have to cook!

Sarah said...

Erin: REALLY?? Gosh, I don't know. I think it would be easier if I didn't know them as well. I always TRY to tell myself 'why' I think they act the way the do. But I'm sick of making excuses for some people. If more people thought like me I would have a lot more friends. haha

Adrien, oh yes he does! He is a single guy and an only child, he has NOOOO idea. I promise him that I'm okay. It's just the hormones. It's so sad and so funny at the same time lol.