Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This & That

This:

ALERT! Lacking blogger once again...
Gosh darn it! Everytime I think I got this, I don't.
It's not that I've been tooooo busy. Or that I have nothing to say. I always have 'something' to say.
But I have been freakin tired. Like reallll tired.
It will be 6:30 p.m. and I ask Trav if we can go to bed yet.
Sorry for the weak 18 week update (Ash). I was too tired to right. ya I just did that. See I'm tired!
But I wanted to keep my promise!

Short weekend wrap up. I honestly do not remember, oh! Worked at The Office Friday. I was supposed to get off at 3 and some how managed to not get out of there til 7? So that wore me out for the rest of the night. Friday nights? What are those? Saturday went to the Craft Fair. Was really disappointed. Not as much there as I would of liked. Did get some yummy bbq sauce & cauuute bows (for some little girl, not saying mine). Then we headed to the holler. Oh yes! Trav's cousin Amanda is expecting a baby boy in a couple weeks **YAY :D** So the boys had a diaper party. Which consisted of them bringing a package of diapers and playing poker the rest of the night... And the girls got stuck with all the kiddos (I know, right?) It was a great night!!! LOVE them all :) and I cannot wait to meet Baby Drew <3<3 Sunday, ha! What a joke. Trav tells me at 11:30...'soooo the guys are coming over for the game tonight'. WHAT!? At first I said screw it. This is your party, you clean the house & make the food. Ya well, that lasted all of 10 minutes. The poor guy looked as helpless as could be when I asked him what it is exactly was that he was going to make for his guests. So I gave in. Got the house cleaned and rushed to the store to get food. Well, well when I get back from the store mind you at 1:30 the boys were already there! Chawhaat?! Ugh. Needless to say, I was rushed and tired and braless and frustrated and gooosh! Skip the game. Trav goes straight to bed the moment in got over AND I was stuck with HIS guests & a huge mess to clean up. Happy end to the story, he had a lovely pile of dishes in the sink and trash to be taken out when he woke up in the morning. That wasn't really short was it? Opps!

Luke Updates :)
  • It is his last week of daycare WOOHOO!!!!
  • I gave up on the shaggy hairdo, Auntie Tarwin is cutting it tonight!
  • He is talking up a storm the past couple days. Words are coming out of nowhere!
  • Pink eye is completely gone, eye boogies/crusties still there. So annoying!
  • My kid ate a taco?! Picky eater out the window? No,I think he was just STRAVING.
  • He has started to talk to his baby brother/sister. He/She can hear now!!
  • He has been lifting my shirt up to kiss the baby. Now if he would please only do that when it's just Mommy and Daddy around.
  • He's been obsessed with my make up brush. The only way I could get him to lay down and go to sleep last night was if I let him sleep with one of them. Weirdo.
  • He's been a dancing fool. And if you are not dancing with him. You will be told. 'DANCE Mommy!'
That:

48 days left of school. I can do this. I can do this!!!! Did the math yesterday. Um ya, I don't think I'm going to get my AD until the Fall of 2012. Go figure. When the world is supposed to end. But thanks to good ol Trevor. He told me that the world was apparently supposed to end in 1982 or something like that. Someone forgot to add the leap years. Oh thank goodness.

I have a freakin headache like nobodies business the past two days. WHYYYY!!

I cannot express to you enough how I wish it was warmer outside and how bad I want a sno cone!

Why isn't there a bakery in the Bud anymore? I'm highly considering opening one. I wouldn't be crazy at getting up at 3 a.m. but anything for my fellow Red Budians. Do you remember those amazingly yummy cookies Skare's(sp?) used to have? Sugar cookies. They had them for all the holidays. IGA does have a itty bitty bakery, but it's just not the same. I need one of those cookies! Like now. It would be the breakfast of champions I do believe.

Keeping a couple people in my thoughts today. You know who you are <3

Pretty stoked it's Wednesday. Even though...I strongly dislike my Wednesday classes. But! It's NCN day. Oh yes!! I am sooo nosey. Having dinner with the fam tonight!! AND I'm one day closer to hearing Baby's heartbeat on Monday :)

4 comments:

Sara said...

I think opening a bakery in Red Bud is a wonderful idea. Don't forget the cheese danishes, the menu wouldn't be complete! :)

Meagan said...

please, please, please open a bakery...and if you could, find out how they use to make their donut holes...those were my fav!!

Adrien said...

Bahaha...so, we should all open "The Bloggers Bakery," where you can get the best pastries in town, but then you have to listen to pregnancy hormones, the cute things our kids did that week, and how we haven't shaved our legs in a month. :)

Evie used to lift up my shirt all.the.time. "Whoa, girlfriend, you can't do that in church!"

Sarah said...

Sister Friends,

I am so not joking. I am going to look into this...

I have watched enough Cake Boss to know what is goin on!