Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter in Pictures

 Easter was different this year.
My parents were out of town.
Which meant I had to be at The Office 24/7.
Not so great for an expecting Mama that has
morning/afternoon/night sickeness AND the horrible allergies.

Saturday night I played EB til wee hours of the morning.
Got a couple aggervated hours of shut eye.
And then it was time to be Mommy once again.


Goodies from the Easter Bunny himself.


Excited to see if the EB came :)


Excited/Confused that the chocloate bunny
 he screamed for at the store
magically appeared days later ;)


FINALLY! Someone I live with loves Peeps just as much as me!!


EB Cupcakes for the Roscow Easter.
Huge hit! Super cute! Incredibly easy!


Eggs for the Roscow Egg Hunt.
Annnnd...I made Easter eggs out of cardstock
for an "eggs-change"
Yup, super adorable. Wish I was creative enough
 to come up with the idea on my own, but of course...Pineterest.
The kids LOOOVED them. The parents..not so much. Even better!


Only...1/3 of the great grandkids. Crazy!


Idk why, but absolutely in love with this picture.
Someone said to Great Grandma...
"Grandma can you believe YOU started all of THIS"
(as all the kids are all running around)
Tear. I want that one day :)


Mommy & Loggie
before allergy attack kicked my ass. Ugghhh!


Luke having a blast with his couisns.


BFFs Drew & Logan. 4 months apart. Both stinkin adorable!
Oh! And big thanks to Drew for introducing Logan to a paci.
Not cool my man, not cool.


We had to call it short in Roscow Hollow.
Mama's exhaustion was kicking in something fierce.
Baby was making me sicker than a dog.
And my allergies were t.e.r.r.i.b.l.e.

We stopped by M&M's to welcome them home,
took a nap, ate dinner, and then remembered we didn't take a family pic for Easter.
Gosh darn it, this is as good as it gets.
Everyone crabby and ready to go to bed.

Hope you had a great Easter!!
Hoping next year we are back to our traditions and I'm not preggo.
JK. JK. The preggo part was supposed to be a funny ;)

And just because I laugh.my.freaking.butt.off every single time.....


6 comments:

Lara said...

I realized on Tuesday that we didn't take a family picture. The boys even had on matching outfits..super mom! Love the pic of the boys on the steps, everyone is so excited! Cute cupcakes and eggs! How do you have the time for that stuff???

Sarah said...

Ahh, don't feel bad. I think out of the past four Christmases we have ONE family pic. Whoops! When you have littles they are almost impossible, sooo much stuff going on.

Lara. I don't sleep. Ever! LOL that's how I have the time ;)

Heather said...

Awww...you poor thing. Sounds like you need some Shoguns to make you feel better.

Sarah said...

That is EXACTLY what I need!!! Num Num :)

Melissa said...

That picture of your great grandmother is priceless...

I love it because it says 1,000 words+!! The colors are so great & I love the candidness of the photo.

I also want that someday! What an amazing feeling!!

Sarah said...

Yes!!!!! :)