Monday, May 12, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

happy monday!!
or miserable monday.
take your pick.
my allergies ruin EVERYTHING.
 
we started our weekend a little early
with luke's field trip to the zoo!!
 
 
don't let our smiles fool you. we were pretty miserable that day too.
there is a reason we don't do fun things in the spring.
but.. all in all it was a good day. love having one on one time with my big boy!
 
friday was one of our favorite days of the month.
''grooming day"
grooming day is when my grandparents come down to red bud
to get their dog groomed. which takes all day.
which means we go to country kitchen for breakfast
and then spend the rest of the day with them!
of course i see my grandparents more than once a month.
but this day is dedicated to just hanging out.
the boys & i love it!
dad didn't get home from work until after dark, so that evening was spent
getting mother's day gifts together, pizza, and playing with the neighbors.
 
saturday we celebrated mother's day with the roscows.
at christmas we gave bonnie a photo session for family pictures.
so first we had those taken and then we enjoyed a delicious, homemade meal.
by the end of the night...
trav sold my car to his brother.
mmhmm. that is his 4th sale in a month.
i think he missed his calling.
 
sunday was nice.
dad had to work again so the boys & i went to my parents for breakfast.
proudly wearing my beautiful necklace luke matthew made for me at school :)
 
 
and we pretty much just laid around all day.
watched movies. played with the boys. searched for a new car.
had dinner. came home early. watered my gorgeous landscaping.
got baths. jammied up. and in bed early.
 
i hope all you mamas out there had a great mother's day!!
i know i did!! my heart already yearns for next mother's day.
next mother's day when i have all 4 of my babies in my arms :)
my cup runneth over <3 p="">
 

2 comments:

Adrien said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend! Yes, next year your arms will be so full!!

Side note: Evelyn told me I wasn't supposed to open the little bag she brought home from school, and I believed her. Stinker! It was only after I read this that I opened it and found the necklace, haha.

Sarah said...

Evie!!!! Haha. That is hilarious!!!!