Friday, March 2, 2012

Confession Friday

I confess...................

that I am super excited for my Guest Blogger for Day H!!! A little treat for our little town of Red Bud :)

that my kid does this all.the.time. and I have no idea why, bahaha.


that I just might possibly be a bigger baby than Logan. I have a wisdom tooth that is coming in & I am whining like crazy. Poor baby is getting a whole mouth full and is tougher than his mama. Whoops!

that I was rocking out to Reba's "You Lie" and when the chorus comes on I turned the radio up real loud so I couldn't hear my own singing. You know your a bad singer when.....

that the only thing I ate yesterday was a bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough.

that this is what I woke up to this morning :)


that potty training is by far the hardest thing I have had to battle as a parent. I'm just waiting for the day Luke just "get's it". Ugh!

that I was being a selfish brat last night. Our dish box thingie went out & we were without TV all week. Whatever, no big deal! I missed Parenthood and Teen Mom 2, no big deal! (I had my mom record them at her house...) When we finally got a new box thingie last night...I set it up & ALL my recordings were gone! I pouted the rest of the night!!! WAHHHH. I felt selfish, there are people in this world who don't have food to eat and I am whining about my tv shows. But... I still whined. Ugh what a brat! But... My Oprah shows.all.GONE. Tear. Bad night...

that I just counted how many confession I had to see if it was a sufficient amount because I can't come up with anything else while I have one kid on my lap and another one pulling on my leg :)

Happy Friday everyone!! Hope you have a fantab weekend!! And for you enjoyment...A little Loggie photo shoot :)



3 comments:

Heather said...

I confess that the first picture of Logan doing that head stand/cartwheel/carpet burn thing had me laughing to the point of snorting.

I confess that I almost caved and signed up for Dish Network. The only thing that kept me from going through with it was the fact that they require a credit card at sign up...and I don't have one. I love my antenna TV...but it SUCKS on weekend days.

Adrien said...

Haha, Gracie does the same thing that Logan does. Must be a second child thing. :D

I confess that I always count my confessions to see if I have enough. I don't even know what "enough" actually is. :)

Katie said...

I'm glad other people turn up the radio to drown out their singing, too...I thought I was the only one :) Those photos of Logan are so cute!