Thursday, March 29, 2012

Making up my own rules...cause I can

No worries, I'm alive. And back in the swing of blogger. I miss it. I miss you! Lots of changes in the Roscow household. Lots of changes to come. Stay tuned....

I don't have much time... ((Lukey has Pre-K Screening this afternoon)) wahhhh!! But I thought I would take a couple minutes & answer some questions my friend H-Rahn tagged me in. I'm not following the rules though. By the looks of it, everyone else has already played along. So just enjoy my answers :)

1. If you could pick any career in the world to have, what would it be?

Social Worker, without a doubt. Yes, Yes, Yes. Work in a behaivoral disorder school and have my own practice out of my home. Sitting on the front porch in rocking chairs, drinking sweet tea, and getting paid to talk to someone about their problems. A dream that maybe one day...maybe...will be a reality.

2. Do you think I have a chance with Adam Levine?

Ab.so.freaking.loutely!

3. Would you ever consider living abroad?

If I didn't have babies, absoultey. For a summer....

4. If you could change something about your home, for free, what would it be?

Change the vibe from 'modern/cozy' to full out Pottery Barn. Ahhh, yes. One day!

5. Are you a glass half empty or half full kind of person?

Half full, until it comes to myself...than have empty.

6. What was the last trophy you won?

Hmmmm.... I honestly can't rememeber. Something from softball I'm sure.

7. If you won the lottery, who would you tell first?

My hubby. Dur. Then probably our parents. Then NO ONE. Sorry about it.

8. Would you rather raise your kids in the city or country?

Country absolutely. But...bring them to the city so they are a little more cultured than their father was. Seriously...had to teach that boy how to fill out a debit slip at a resteraunt...ha! 

9. If there was no one to see what kind of car you drove, would you still drive what you have or something cheaper?

YES!!! Just because I am in looooove with my new car. 4 door Jeep Wrangler. Ahhhh, heaven. Mom mobile/Fun mobile. Win Win.

10. What inspires you?

My boys. My parents. Oprah. Mother's who have it WAY harder than I do.

11. What song would you sing in the shower right now?

I like mine with lettuce and tomataaa, Heinz 57 and french fried potataaas, big kosher pickle and an ice cold beer, good golly Miss Molly...which way do I steer. Cheeseburger in Paradise.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Lol...love the song. Having a little sing-a-long here! Thanks for playing!

Lara said...

Yay for preschool screening! I made it out in 1 piece, lol! Let me know when you break into a pottery barn so I can be your wingman!

Unknown said...

Beautiful and very inspiring posts and blog! We share the same passion so let's follow each other!:)
Please take a look at my blog and let me know if you wanna be fashion friends!

Sarah said...

Aww, thank you Laura. I will most defintely become your follower :)