Monday, April 2, 2012

Guess What?!

Hey! Did anyone hear about the Mega Million ticket sold at Moto?? Haha...just kidding :) The Office has gotten a lot of free advertisement from it, it's been pretty neat! My mother even had them light candles. Really Ma? Bahaha, I love you!! Speaking of The Office....guess what?! We are building a full beer garden out back!! It is going to be awe.some!! And open in plenty of time for summer!! I've seen a lot of people on FB say how they wished there was somewhere to drink outside in Red Bud, well here you go :)

We had a long, tiring, happy, exciting, horrible weekend. It was nuts. Thursday & Friday me and the boys were beyond sick. It was horrible. And apparently we spread it to our loves too. Sorry everyone who was touched by our bug. We love you!!



Mama still feels off every once in awhile. But both the boys seem to back to normal. Maybe because Mama has to take care of everyone even when she is sick too


On to brag time...

So, Logan has been doing this absolutely adorable 'scrunch his face, laugh so hard...he snorts thingie' and I freakin looooove it. It makes my whole day better. And then you can see his two top beaver toofers. Haha, it so freakin adorable!




Hehe. See? Doesn't it just make you smile ear to ear. Lordy be, I love that baby!

I am beyond estatic and super proud to inform you that my Luke Matthew is POTTY TRAINED!!!
That is right! Potty.Trained. Woot Woot!!!!!!!!
By far the biggest obstacle I have faced as a parent & WON.
It was hard. It was annoying. It was a pain in the freakin ass.
But we did it!! And I am so overjoyed!!! :)


So what to do when your child overcomes such a huge obstacle?
You have a POOPY PARTY of course!!
What exactly is a poopy party you might ask?


A poopy party is when you make a HUGE deal of your son/daughter mastering pt.
That is the key folks. Make a big deal of it!
Even if they go on the potty & nothing comes out.
Praise Praise Praise them!!

Luke was doing excellent at going #1 on the potty. Didn't even have to help him. He was going in there on his own, doing his business, and even pulling up/down his own pants. #2 on the other hand...welp, we weren't having much luck. ((I won't go into detail but...there is a reason why we haven't had a tv remote in 2 weeks....))

Anywho...I promised him if he pooped on the potty consistently for a week that he could have a poopy party!! A party where we could decorate the entire house in toliet paper and he could have cake and presents and his friends over and even....sodie! (caffiene free of course)

And that is what we did Saturday. Luke & I put toliet paper through the whole house. Off the light fixtures, the steps, the mantle. Mommy made a chocolate cake with the famous #2 on it. We had poppers and tootsie rolls and presents and tons of little ones running around.

He had a blast! And actually...so did I :)
Once again a HUGE shout out to my BIG BOY LUKE!!!!
MOMMY IS OVER THE MOON PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!

In other news....


Hooch
aka
Dipshit

Like we don't have enough projects to do around the house, let us add a new screen door!!

OH! And I got my hair chopped off. Like 7/8 inches chopped off!!
And since my eyes are swollen and I look like dog shit....
here is want I went off of....


And lastly...
Finally got some decor to look at while I'm cooking dinner :)


Cute right?? Even though neither one of the boogers would smile.
Whatev. Still love them to pieces :)

Happy Monday!!!
Unfortunately, I have a test I didn't study for & feel like poop.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Wow...lots of info in one post!!

1. Hell yeah on the beer garden! Finally!!!

2. LOVE the new Logan look!

3. YAY LUKE!!!!!!! Good job!

4. I would have KILLED that dog.

5. I want to see your hair. Now.

Adrien said...

Aw, I just love it when those top teeth poke through. Good for Luke! Love the poopy party. :D

Ashley Mitchell said...

Yay, yay, yay to the beer garden!!!

Love that pic of Logan with the teeth. So cute. Made me smile.

And I would have killed the dog too!

sblind2 said...

The beer garden sounds like fun....I guess I'll have to head to the Bud for some drinks outside!! =)

I'm laughing about the dog! It's bad I know, but look at his face....he just wanted in to see what you guys were up to! =)

I bet your hair is adorable!! Is it blonde too?

LOVE the pics on the wall!

Sarah said...

Sarah swear, I was going to tell everyone they better not talk about Hooch that way. You would be all over them bahahaha.