Thursday, February 27, 2014

georgia on my mind

the hubs is having a bad day at work.
he told me to find him a new job.
i asked him if we could move?
he said yes.
 
so i started looking.
seriously looking.
even took a quiz on what state i belong in.
georgia.
i belong in georgia?
i mean...
i do love me some sweet tea & peaches.
 
so then what did i do?
i started searching jobs in georgia.
found one that just so happen to be around
 the same salary as he has now.
check.
 
i found the state. the job.
time to look for a house.
OMG!
was i born in the wrong place or what?
 
i found an absolutely gorgeous house.
a house that is bigger than ours now.
a house that is sitting on 2 acres.
a house that is cheaper than our house now.
 
property tax? exact same as ours now.
excellent schools.
a fresh market every saturday.
warmer weather.
southern charm. southern accents.
 
get me a U-Haul pronto.
kidding.
i couldn't leave my family if you paid me.
but my oh my...
it was fun to dream for a little.
sorry to get you all exited over nothing.
you're stuck with me :)
 
in other news. know what today is?!
february 27th!!!
i am not usually the one to get into shows.
and scandal.
i live for those shows.
i have been living without them for the past few weeks
and it has been killing me.
 
if you know what is good for ya.
schedule them on your dvr right meow.
you won't be disappointed!!!


3 comments:

sblind2 said...

Parenthood - PTL! Even tho I won't be able to stay awake for it and I won't remember it's recorded until probably .... Saturday night ... but I'm excited!!

Sarah said...

I do that all the time too!! I don't know how I ever lived without DVR!!

Katie said...

If we ever move out of the area, it's Georgia for me, too! Southern hospitality, warm weather, city shut downs with half an inch of snow (because I can't drive in snow to save my life)...I pretty much belong there. But I also can't imagine leaving my parents and Jake's parents...maybe once they all retire I can convince them to come with :)