Monday, January 16, 2012

Day B -- Blogger Blast

The first thing that came to mind when I read "blogger blast" was us on a hot summer day in a pool, sippin on some sangrias. And then it hit me. Blogger BLAST from the PAST!! Some of us have known each other since preschool. Some of us met through high school. And (almost) all of us have at some point have gone to RBHS. I'll be honest. If it wasn't for blogger, I don't think I would have ever become friends with some of you. Not that I didn't think that you were friend worthy, but this blog has shown me that we are all so much more alike than different. Love that! And I love all of you!

So here we go BLOGGER BLAST FROM THE PAST. Bahahaha. Oh yes. Now no harming me. These all came from the yearbook & are already out there for everyone's viewing pleasure.

Side Notes:

1. Don't mind the quailty of the pictures. I was too lazy to scan.

2. I know there are some of you that are left out of this post and you can probably guess the reason why..but we won't go there ;)

3. This is for laughing purposes only.


























Comments???? :)

9 comments:

Heather said...

Bahahaha...so cute!!

Kim Luke said...

omg. love this!!!!!! i love old pictures!

Katie said...

Hahaha this makes me want to go look at my old yearbooks :)

Litney said...

i love that picture of me and erin! guess who is going to start blogging again (since i have something to blog about now!!!)

Lara said...

hmmmm, this makes me wonder where my yearbooks are? lol

Adrien said...

Ahhh!! Burn it!! :D

Sarah said...

Haha, Adrien I'm sorry! But yours really made me LOL. I love you!

Ahhhhh Litney I am over the moon excited for you!!! Congratulations. You will make a great mama :)

sblind2 said...

So funny!
well I know why Heather and I were left out...it's because we weren't even in your yearbooks!! punk...

Sarah said...

Hey, you said it not me. HAHAHA. I heart you :)