Wednesday, March 5, 2014

So What!

 
well. until about 10 minutes ago i thought it was thursday
until this little beaut showed up on my newsfeed.
whoops so what!!
 
so what if ...
 
i bawled my eyes out to the little couple last night.
i tend to get very attached to my reality show families.
and then i have to remind myself that
i am in fact not a part of their family.
 
i think it is completely ok to be married
and have separate bedrooms.
 
 
last night. i about lost it.
and although i did not punch him in the face.
he probably does have a nice bruise on his arm.
 
my kid wears skinny jeans.
 
 
do you know that someone was ignorant enough to say
they think my kid is going to turn out gay because of the way he dresses?!
umm.. excuse me?
he's 5. do you think he picks out his own clothes?
i just so happen to think they are adorable.
but you know what else i think is adorable?
that same little boy likes to dress up like his daddy just as much.
 
 
moron.
moving on...
 
i rarely 'get' jokes.
adult jokes that is....
give me a popsicle stick joke.
 i die!
one of ellen's 'classic joke tuesday' jokes.
i'll laugh for the next hour.
 
i'm over my blog name.
but when i try to think of a new one...
i realize that i am about as boring as it gets.
i don't have a cool  nickname. or a unique talent.
no hobbies. not a fun last name.
 all three of my kids' names start with the same damn letter.
seriously. if you can come up with something better than
Sarah's Blog. i will love you forever!!
 
i had typed this up and i couldn't bring myself to hit post.
 
 
instead. i gave up complaining.
and not just for lent.
for good.
it annoys me when other people complain.
and i know i complain a lot...
so i must be annoying the shit out of some people.
 
a few people in my life are going through hell right now.
and i have so much to be thankful for.
sure. not everything is perfect. not even close.
but damn. when you look at everything you do have.
how can you not feel blessed?
 
 
 

3 comments:

Katie said...

I personally think Luke looks adorable...seeing him in his button up shirts and bow ties makes me want a little boy!

And I'm with you on the complaining...I do it wayyyy too much. It's so easy to pick up my phone and send complaint text messages to my hubby throughout the day. I really want to be more intentional about the words I say and type.

I'm also with you on the blog name...mine needs to change but I'm just not a clever person....sigh.

Meagan said...

I get attached to tv families too, real or fake! lol I swear I need to be a part of the Braverman family!

I like your blog name! I thought about changing mine too but came up empty. I feel like I need something that people can pronounce, you know people that don't know me don't know how to pronounce Pflueger!

Sarah said...

I want to BE the Bravermens!! Dream come true.

We need to brainstorm. KUWTR is about as corny as it gets. For real...