Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

happy st patty's day!!
the time change is finally in our favor.
the boys are  finally back to their regular routine
and with that extra sunlight
we are just happy happy happy around here!
 
thursday evening we were asked to watch
our sweet baby cousin Miranda.
and...well. you didn't have to ask us twice!
 
 
oh my word. isn't she just a doll?!
i'm not the only one who is yearning for a baby girl in my house.
the boys adored her. all four of them.
it was beyond adorable how sweet they were to her.
and she was so so good. gaaahh. we loved every minute of it!
 
friday morning. like morning morning.
3 am in the morning....
we headed north.. about an hour away from chicago
to pick up a truck that we found on craigslist
 
 
and boy... do i have a giddy husband.
yes. giddy.
he's in love with another girl.
meet blue.
 
 
told ya she was a beaut ;)
when we got home we had the fam
over for fish and called it a night.
 
saturday i did a target run all by myself.
and oh lawd, was it nice!!!
not only did i walk every inch of the store...
i also got to listen to the radio instead of
turbo or the croods.
i had the windows down & the radio up.
singing everything from reba to lady gaga.
ahhhh... it's the little things i tell ya!
 
when i got home the children flocked to me.
not just mine. but all the neighbor kids too.
 
 
 
the last one left after midnight.
i honestly do not know what we would do
 if our house was ever quiet :)
 
sunday. oh sunday was nice.
minus the snow!! grr.
we all slept in.
mostly because everyone was up way past their bedtimes.
but it was still nice!
 
we spent the entire day at my parents house.
it was amazing! and much needed!
my parents are both workaholics and it is very rare
that we get to have them all to ourselves for a whole day :)
 
now we are back to monday.
luke had spring pictures at school.
 
 
logan peed on the potty!!
and liam is running a fever.
so i guess 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
 
hope you had a great weekend!!!!
 
 


1 comment:

Meagan said...

Your Saturday morning sounds like complete bliss! lol I had both boys with me on my trip & it wasn't quite as peaceful! However, I did manage to completely skip the toy section that day. Still not sure how I pulled it off or if I will ever be able to do that again!